Nueva información sobre We Remain

Recientemente los miembros de One Republic confirmaron en twitter que escribieron la nueva canción de Christina Aguilera para The Hunger Games, We Remain: "Ryan and Brent hicieron una canción para The Hunger Games con @Mikkyekko y @Xtina llamada "We Remain". Muy emocionados y ella suena increíble".
Además les dejo la parte de la letra del adelanto que se publicó:
 
"Now we talk about a wasted future
But we take a good look around
Yeah we take a good look around
Yeah we know it hasn’t been for nothing
And we’ll never let it slow us down
No we’ll never let us slow us down
Oh yeaaah
Every single time the wind blows
Every single time the wind blows
I see it in your facee
Ohh
In a cold night
There will be no fair fight
There will be no goodbye
To turn and walk away
To burn me with fire
Drown me with rain
I’m gonna wake up
Screaming your name
Yes I’m a sinner
Yes I’m a saint
Whatever happens here
Whatever happens here
We remain
"